After 20 years of part- and full-time student ministry, Titus Benton now serves as a nonprofit executive, author, and speaker. He is also the Founder & President of The 25 Group, a nonprofit organization he co-founded in 2014.
Through preaching, writing, and giving, Titus inspires people to live deeper lives with Jesus.
Titus’ preaching and teaching work takes him to youth conferences, camps, and churches as well as into college classrooms and third world countries. Start a conversation about bringing Titus to your church or organization.
The author of four books, he has also been published in Relevant Magazine, Youth Worker Journal, The Journal of Student Ministries, Immerse Journal, Thought Catalog and is a regular columnist in his hometown newspaper, The Salem News.
The 25 Group equips Christ-centered organizations serving the least of these. This work is done through project grants, internships, and professional services. Since it’s inception, The 25 Group has provided over $400,000 in funding, thousands of hours of service through internships, and increased the capacity of partner organizations via professional services.
His greatest joy in life is being the husband of Kari and the daddy of Nora and Malachi.
He’s a halfway decent Twitter follow.
He takes mediocre pictures for Instagram.
Or you can also connect on Facebook.
If you are a big fancy businessman/woman, here’s his LinkedIn
Ten More Random Things About Titus
- Grew up a farm kid — hauling hay, raising sheep & cows, and loving country music (still loves country music, but no sheep or cows in sight)
- Was in an All-State octet his sophomore year of high school.
- Preached his first sermon at the age of 12. It was terrible.
- Doesn’t like mayonnaise, ranch dressing, cottage cheese, sour cream, and most other white sauces.
- No lie: dated a clown in college.
- Is an enormous, life-long fan of the Saint Louis Cardinals
- Fave T.V. Drama of All Time: Lost | Sitcom: Seinfeld | Honorable Mention: The Wonder Years
- Drinks about 37 cups of coffee per day. Black.
- Likes beef, bacon, and beef wrapped in bacon
- Has read (and owns) every John Grisham book that has ever been written (but 11/22/63 by Stephen King is his favorite fiction title of all time)
- Has never seen any of the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or Rocky movies.
- Doesn’t count well.