Titus Benton is a 17 year student ministry veteran, preacher, teacher, author, and non-profit founder and Executive Director. Having served churches in rural Missouri and Illinois as well as urban centers like Saint Louis and Houston, it is a passion for truth and people that propels his personal mission to preach, write, and give–all for the sake of the Gospel.
The author of three books, he has also been published in Relevant Magazine, Youth Worker Journal, The Journal of Student Ministries, Immerse Journal, Thought Catalog and is a regular columnist in his hometown newspaper, The Salem News.
His greatest accomplishment and personal joy is being the husband of Kari and the daddy of Nora and Malachi.
Or connect on Facebook
Or if you are a big fancy businessman/woman, here’s his LinkedIn
Top-10 Random Things About Titus
- Grew up a farm kid — hauling hay, raising sheep & cows, and loving country music.
- Was in an All-State octet his sophomore year of high school.
- Preached his first sermon at the age of 12. It was terrible.
- Doesn’t like mayonnaise, ranch dressing, cottage cheese, sour cream, and most other white sauces.
- No lie: dated a clown in college.
- Is an enormous, life-long fan of the Saint Louis Cardinals
- Fave T.V. Drama of All Time: Lost | Sitcom: Seinfeld | Honorable Mention: The Wonder Years
- Drinks about 37 cups of coffee per day. Black.
- Likes beef, bacon, and beef wrapped in bacon
- Has read (and owns) every John Grisham book ever written (but 11/22/63 by Stephen King is his favorite fiction title of all time)
- Has never seen any of the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or Rocky movies.
- Doesn’t count well.