After 20 years of working in churches, I now serve nonprofits, write a lot, and speak a little. I am the Founder of The 25 Group, an organization that serves the global poor, in 2014.
I take mediocre pictures for Instagram.
We can also connect on Facebook.
If you are a big fancy businessman/woman, here’s my LinkedIn
Ten Random Things About Me:
- Grew up a farm kid — hauling hay, raising sheep & cows, and loving country music (still loves country music, but no sheep or cows in sight)
- Was in an All-State octet his sophomore year of high school.
- Preached his first sermon at the age of 12. It was terrible.
- Doesn’t like mayonnaise, ranch dressing, cottage cheese, sour cream, and most other white sauces.
- No lie: dated a clown in college.
- Is an enormous, life-long fan of the Saint Louis Cardinals
- Fave T.V. Drama of All Time: Lost | Sitcom: Seinfeld | Honorable Mention: The Wonder Years
- Drinks about 37 cups of coffee per day. Black.
- Likes beef, bacon, and beef wrapped in bacon
- Has read (and owns) every John Grisham book that has ever been written (but 11/22/63 by Stephen King is his favorite fiction title of all time)